The Most Attractive Jurisdictions
Forming a company in a foreign country is an important and maybe even life-changing decision. To introduce you to the advantages of incorporating a company in different parts of the world, today, we will get acquainted with Central Europe:
The most attractive located here countries for building up your business are the following:
Germany / Ireland / Netherlands / Switzerland / UK
Why Central Europe?
First and foremost, the company located in central Europe is considered prestigious: it increases the level of trust of clients and partners, opens up possibilities to trade within the EU. In addition, European business is associated with:
- working in an atmosphere of economic and political confidence;
- admittance to advanced banking systems;
- the possibility of avoiding double taxation.
The need to open companies in European countries may also arise for entrepreneurs wishing to optimize their business costs (double Dutch with Irish sandwich).
What are the requirements and benefits of each country for the incorporation of a company in its territory? Let's take a look below.
Principal business entities. These are the joint-stock company (AG), limited liability company (GmbH), general and limited partnership, sole proprietorship, and branch of a foreign corporation, — states Deloitte.
Cost and terms of registration. Pricing for the incorporation service with Clevver's support in Germany starts from 499 Euros. It takes a few weeks to register a German company once all pre-incorporation documentation is in place.
- Germany has a stable and one of the most developed economies in the EU;
- The country ranks 4th in the world in terms of GDP;
- German government signed agreements with more than 90 states on avoidance of double taxation;
- Clevver specialists are ready to provide assistance in the fully remote incorporation of a German company. All the necessary documentation will be available in a digital format.
Financial statements must be prepared annually. Taxpayers are required to maintain their books in Germany, although electronic bookkeeping may be transferred abroad with the prior approval of the tax authorities.
Principal business entities. These are the public and private limited liability company, partnership, sole proprietorship, and branch of a foreign corporation. The private limited company and the public limited company are the two main forms of corporate organization in Ireland, and there are two types of private limited company: the private company limited by shares and the designated activity company, — says Deloitte.
Cost and terms of registration. With Clevver’s support, pricing for the incorporation service in Ireland starts from 179 Euros. It takes 3-5 days to register an Irish company once all pre-incorporation documentation is in place.
- Ireland is a member of the European Union and the European Economic Area. The establishment of a company here allows trading easily in services and products throughout the European market;
- Under the laws of Ireland, the corporate tax is 12.5%;
- The Irish government has signed extensive double taxation agreements with 63 countries. These agreements cover direct taxes (income tax) and the capital gains tax;
- Clevver provides support for the company incorporation on a remote basis in Ireland. All the corresponding documentation on the business registration is available digitally.
For reporting will be required: tax report, financial report with audit, annual report.
Principal business entities. These are the public company (naamloze vennootschap or NV), private limited liability company (besloten vennootschap or BV), partnership (commanditaire vennootschap or CV, vennootschap onder firma or VOF, etc.), cooperative, and branch of a foreign company, — according to Deloitte.
Cost and terms of registration. With Clevver’s support, pricing for the incorporation service in the Netherlands starts from 1,999 Euros. It takes a few days to register a Dutch company once all pre-incorporation documentation is in place.
- The Netherlands offers feasible tax policies to companies registered here;
- The country's economy is stable and has a moderate growth rate, which plays a key role in the prosperity of businesses in this jurisdiction;
- Forming a company in the Netherlands provides an excellent way to enter the EU market;
- Clevver assists with the company formation in the Netherlands remotely and provides digital access to all business incorporation documents.
Financial statements must be filed annually.
Principal business entities. These are the corporation (AG), limited liability company (GmbH), and branch of a foreign company, — based on Deloitte report.
Cost and terms of registration. Pricing for the incorporation service with Clevver’s assistance in Switzerland starts from 3,500 Euros. It takes a few weeks to register a Swiss company once all pre-incorporation documentation is available.
- Switzerland manages almost 35% of international private and institutional funds and is renowned for its political, economic, and social stability;
- The country is well-known worldwide for its stable financial system;
- The Swiss Confederation pursues a policy of moderate taxation of businesses;
- The country is an attractive tax haven;
- Clevver experts provide fully digital assistance in incorporating AG/GmbH in Switzerland.
Financial statements must be prepared annually.
The United Kingdom
Principal business entities. These are the private and public limited liability company, partnership, limited liability partnership, limited partnership, real estate investment trust (REIT), and branch of a foreign corporation, — states Deloitte.
Cost and terms of registration. With Clevver’s support, pricing for the incorporation service in the United Kingdom starts from 129 Euros. It takes a few days to register a British company once all pre-incorporation documentation is available.
- Access to a unique market;
- The level of tax on company income received in the UK is one of the lowest among European states;
- UK laws are simple and transparent and there is almost no corruption in the country;
- The procedure of opening a company in the United Kingdom with Clevver’s support is quick, fully remote, and logically consistent. All documentation on incorporation is available in digital format.
Financial statements must be prepared annually.
When it comes to expanding business outside of their country, entrepreneurs are faced with the question of choosing the most preferred jurisdiction. The Clevver team assists with company registration all over the world, including central Europe. Find out more details on our site.
Disclaimer: Any legal or tax advice in this communication (including any attachments) is for information purposes only and not intended to be used, and cannot be used against Clevver or its Sender. The sender is neither an Accountant nor a Lawyer and cannot be made liable. Please, contact your tax accountant for individual consultation. Clevver does not provide any legal advice itself. Clevver works together with a network of lawyers and tax advisors that provide all necessary individual legal advice.