- Panama enjoys an advantageous geographic location;
- The Republic of Panama is an important center of maritime trade and a leading international center for banking and professional services;
- The country boasts a strong economy and world-class infrastructure;
- The jurisdiction offers an attractive tax regime;
- The government of Panama has signed free trade agreements with more than 15 countries, including the United States, Canada, Mexico, and others.
- Clevver assists in a remote LTD company registration in Panama. The documentation on incorporation is accessible digitally.
The Republic of Panama is a state in North America, bordering Costa Rica and Colombia. The country is rightfully considered as one of the largest international trade and financial centers.
Stability and constant growth are the main features of Panama's economy that attracts foreign investors to the country. The economy is mainly based on a well-developed services sector with a strong focus on banking, commerce, tourism, trade, and private industry due to its key geographical location. Located between Costa Rica and Colombia (Central America), Panama strategically manages the Panama Channel linking the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.
The Republic of Panama is a well-known and popular jurisdiction for establishing companies involved in all types of commercial activities around the world. Clevver experts will help you to register your company in Panama in compliance with all requirements and regulations of the country. There’s no need to travel to the jurisdiction to start the company incorporation process, we provide our services REMOTELY! Find more info here.
Taxation in Panama
- Panama is considered a low-tax jurisdiction where the territorial principle of taxation applies. Therefore, companies that earn income outside the Panamanian jurisdiction are not subject to corporate tax which standard rate is 25%.
- Capital gains derived from the sale of stocks, securities, and negotiable instruments are subject to a 10% capital gains tax.
- There is a value-added tax in Panama whose minimum rate is 7%. Some products are subject to a higher rate, such as alcoholic beverages and hotel room rentals at 10%, and cigarettes and tobacco products at 15%. Registration for a VAT number may be voluntary or mandatory. Compulsory registration is provided for companies with an annual turnover of more than 36 000 USD or a monthly turnover of more than 3 000 USD.
Choose Clevver to Register a Company in Panama
Panama has a well-developed financial sector and offers a number of advantages to entrepreneurs who want to establish a business here, among which are easy and quick company formation, favorable tax policies, and liberalized trade.
Incorporation of a business in Panama with Clevver — it is always close attention to the aspects of the matter, a highly qualified team of professionals, and the digital process of Clevver assistance in company formation.
Contact us to receive:
- Support of a well-versed in Panamanian incorporation team;
- The entirely digital process of cooperation with us;
- Provision of all the essential documents for company formation remotely;
- Individual and highly professional approach to each customer.
Company registration in Panama provides access to the markets of a country with a developed economy and attractive conditions for doing business.
To make the process of setting up a Panamanian company successful and fast, it's better to turn to professionals. Experienced specialists of Clevver will provide support at all stages of company formation and a full package of documents digitally upon the completion of work. To start up a business entity in Panama right now, fill in the inquiry form.
DISCLOSURE NOTICE: Any legal or tax information in this communication (including any attachments) is for information purposes only and not intended to be used as tax or legal advice. The author is neither an Accountant nor a Lawyer and cannot be made liable. Please, contact your tax accountant or ClevverLegalServices LLP for individual consultation.