Build up Your Business Wisely
The European region is considered one of the most attractive for the establishment of a new business. The reason for this is the favorable legal framework availability, moderate taxes, and the general prestige of the countries located in Europe.
Some of the most popular European jurisdictions are:
Sweden / Norway / Scotland / Italy / Malta / Georgia
Principal business entities. These are the private/public limited liability company (AB), partnership (KB and HB), sole proprietorship, and branch of a foreign company, — states Deloitte.
Cost and terms of registration. Starting price for the AB shelf company acquisition with Clevver's support in Sweden starts from 3,599 Euros.
- The Kingdom of Sweden is one of the most prosperous countries in terms of foreign investment;
- The country is a full member of the European Union;
- Sweden enjoys a reputation as a reliable trading partner on the international market;
- Applying to the Clevver team, you have a chance to purchase a Swedish AB shelf company. All the necessary documents can be accessed digitally.
Principal business entities. These are the public and private limited company (ASA/AS), limited partnership (KS), general partnership (ANS/DA), branch of a foreign company (NUF), and a sole proprietorship, — insists Deloitte.
Cost and terms of registration. Commencing pay for the business formation service with Clevver's help in Norway is 399 Euros. Once all pre-incorporation documents are submitted, it takes up to 3 business days to set up a company in the jurisdiction.
- Norway is the second richest country in the world;
- The state enjoys an impeccable reputation in international business circles;
- The country's legislation is simple, straightforward, and loyal to non-resident companies;
- Clevver specialists together with dedicated lawyers assist in the fully remote company registration in Norway. All the necessary documents are accessible digitally.
Principal business entities. These are the private and public limited liability company, partnership, limited liability partnership, limited partnership, real estate investment trust (REIT), and branch of a foreign corporation, — says Deloitte report.
Cost and terms of registration. The beginning price for the company settlement service with Clevver's assistance in Scotland is 149 Euros. When all pre-incorporation documentation is in place, it takes 2-3 business days to build up a company here.
- Scotland is one of the most prestigious regions in the UK;
- The country has strong and robust legislative and banking systems, a well-developed infrastructure;
- Government policies of the country are designed to create a stable economic environment that encourages investment;
- Clevver provides assistance with a completely remote company formation in Scotland with the provision of incorporation documents digitally.
Principal business entities. These are the joint-stock company (SpA), limited liability company (SRL), and branch of a foreign company, — declares Deloitte portal.
Cost and terms of registration. The price for the business incorporation service with Clevver's support in Italy starts from 1,900 Euros. It takes from 7 business days to form a company in the jurisdiction, as soon as all pre-incorporation documentation is available.
- Incorporating in Italy guarantees access to the European Union markets;
- Italy steadily enjoys the attention of the world's investors;
- Businesses formed in Italy have the possibility to obtain tax benefits and other privileges;
- There are equal rights and obligations for foreign and Italian entrepreneurs;
- Clevver is ready to support the online incorporation of an Italian company. All the necessary documentation will be available in a digital format.
Principal business entities. These are the public and private limited liability company, the partnership en nom collectif, and the partnership en commandite (the capital of which may or may not be divided into shares). Trusts and foundations also are available under Maltese law. A Collective Investment Scheme (CIS) and a securitization vehicle may be set up under various forms, — suggests Deloitte.
Cost and terms of registration. Starting price for the business formation service with Clevver's help in Malta is 2,490 Euros. As soon as all pre-incorporation documentation is given, it takes from 7 business days to register a company.
- Malta has a favorable geographical location;
- The state is a full member of the EU;
- There is a stable political and economic system in the country;
- The Republic of Malta is a developed financial center;
- Specialists of Clevver help with the remote company registration in Malta. The personal presence of the client is not required.
Principal business entities. These are the joint-stock company, limited liability company, general and limited partnership, cooperative, and sole proprietorship. A branch of a foreign enterprise is not considered a separate entity, but rather a subdivision of its head office, — insists Deloitte.
Cost and terms of registration. The initial price for the business formation service with Clevver's help in Georgia begins from 999 Euros. It takes a few business days to register a company in the jurisdiction once all pre-incorporation documentation is provided.
- Georgia has a steadily growing economy and a stable banking system;
- Businesses in Georgia do not pay capital gains tax;
- The Georgian government has signed free trade agreements with 45 countries, including 20+ EU countries, China, Hong Kong, and others;
- The country's location between Europe and Asia makes it an important transit route for goods to and from the two continents;
- Clevver together with legal partners supports the remote LLC company registration in Georgia. The documentation on incorporation is accessible digitally.
Setting up a business in any of the above-mentioned jurisdictions guarantees its benefits and only the entrepreneur to decide where it will be most profitable for them to incorporate.
Clevver helps build up companies globally, including the European region. You can learn more about the remote business incorporation service with Clevver’s support, just contact our experts.
DISCLOSURE NOTICE: Any legal or tax advice in this communication (including any attachments) is for information purposes only and is not intended to be used, and cannot be used against Clevver or its Sender. The sender is neither an Accountant nor a Lawyer and cannot be made liable. Please, contact your tax accountant for individual consultation. Clevver does not provide any legal advice itself. Clevver works together with a network of lawyers and tax advisors that provide all necessary individual legal advice.