- Ireland is a member of the European Union and the European Economic Area. The establishment of a company here allows trading easily in services and products throughout the European market.
- Government policies of the country are designed to create a stable economic environment that encourages investment;
- Under the laws of Ireland, the corporate tax is 12.5%;
- The Irish government has signed extensive double taxation agreements with 63 countries. These agreements cover direct taxes (income tax) and the capital gains tax.
- Clevver provides comprehensive support for the company incorporation on a remote basis in Ireland. All the corresponding documentation on the business registration is available digitally.
Ireland has been one of the best countries for starting and growing a business for many years in a row. In spite of the global upheaval caused by the pandemic, the Irish economy remains at a high level thanks to the decisive actions of the country's government.
Many businessmen choose Ireland for their business projects, as the country is economically stable with a favorable environment for doing business and also allows companies to enter the global market while taking advantage of the effective taxation of the European jurisdiction.
Ireland is an independent country, which occupies a leading position in top world business rankings (ease of doing business, ease of business registration - 2016). If you are looking for a prestigious jurisdiction in Europe with minimal taxation and a good business reputation, then Ireland is definitely worth considering. For those who are ready to choose this jurisdiction as the business location, Clevver offers a service of professional assistance for the remote registration of an LTD company in Ireland. Our experts can also provide many additional to Irish company registration services on request. Visit our website to find out the details.
Taxation of Limited Companies (LTD) in Ireland
Businesses in Ireland are generally subject to a variety of taxes. Their levels are usually set in the national budget, which is published in December each year. Typically, limited companies are liable to the following types of taxes:
- Corporation Tax is 12.5% for trading companies and 25% for non-trading ones. Non-trading companies are organizations deriving income from mining, profits from dividends, profits from trading activities from overseas sources, as well as profits that are not related to trading activities;
- Capital Gains Tax is 33%;
- VAT on sales (within Ireland) is 23%. There are compulsory and voluntary VAT registration procedures. Obligation to register for VAT arises if the annual turnover of the company in goods exceeds 75,000 Euros, and services — 37,500 Euros. In other cases, voluntary VAT registration is possible. Companies that do not sell any goods or services within Ireland are not required to register for VAT ID in Ireland.
10 Reasons to Incorporate in Ireland
- The government of the country pursues a policy aimed at creating a stable economic environment, which facilitates the inflow of foreign investments into the state;
- Ireland is a prestigious jurisdiction for business and is not present on the "black" or "grey" offshore lists;
- Presence of preferential taxation in the country, for example, the corporate tax is 12.5%, and for some businesses, it can be reduced to 0%;
- Ireland is a member of the European Union and the European Economic Area. The European Economic Area allows the companies registered in Ireland to expand easily the sphere of rendering services all over the EU territory with access to the world market;
- There are convenient and loyal banking and tax systems in the state;
- The Republic of Ireland is the only English-speaking state that is a member of the European Monetary Area;
- There are programs of state support and business financing in Ireland;
- There is free access to the country from continental Europe and North America;
- The government of Ireland provides grants for research and development;
- There is an absence of currency control in the country.
Irish Company Formation
We provide our clients with the support for the business formation in Ireland (and many other countries) of the highest quality. Our company strives to do it as efficiently as possible and in compliance with existing standards of professional ethics.
Incorporate in Ireland with Clevver's help to receive:
- The assistance of the high-level professionals;
- Entirely remote process of cooperation with us;
- Digital access to the comprehensive package of documents on the company formation;
- Possibility to obtain many additional to business registration services (company secretary, tax registration, registered address in Dublin, and many more);
- Consistent customer support and individual approach to each client.
Ireland is an independent Western European state, the center of the business interests of both large corporations and young entrepreneurs. Clevver is more than ready to assist with the registration of an LTD in this jurisdiction — a company with limited liability, which is by far one of the simplest, most accessible, and understandable forms of business ownership on the international market.
If you are interested in starting a company in Ireland, you can contact our team for more information right now!
DISCLOSURE NOTICE: Any legal or tax advice in this communication (including any attachments) is for information purposes only and is not intended to be used, and cannot be used against Clevver or its Sender. The sender is neither an Accountant nor a Lawyer and cannot be made liable. Please, contact your tax accountant for individual consultation. Clevver does not provide any legal advice itself. Clevver works together with a network of lawyers and tax advisors that provide all necessary individual legal advice.