- The Netherlands offers feasible tax policies to companies registered here.
- The country’s economy is stable and has a moderate growth rate, which plays a key role in the prosperity of businesses in this jurisdiction.
- Forming a company in the Netherlands provides an excellent way to enter the EU market.
- Clevver offers great conditions for incorporation at the Netherlands — fair price and digital access to all business incorporation documents.
The United Kingdom of the Netherlands is one of the most developed countries in Western Europe. It is distinguished by economic stability, a low level of crime and unemployment, and an advantageous geographical position. All this, as well as the presence of double taxation treaties, allowed the Netherlands to gain high popularity in foreign entrepreneurs who want to incorporate a business here.
Many business owners register companies here in order to optimize taxation without harming the business’s financial reputation. If you have far-reaching plans, and they imply cooperation with significant business partners in Europe, then, there is no better state for registering a company than the Netherlands.
The Netherlands Tax Policies
To date, the Netherlands is a respectable jurisdiction, a member of the European Union, which offers loyal tax conditions for doing international trading. A country is a good option for registering a business aimed at the EU market. In general, the Netherlands has a fairly high level of taxes – income tax ranges from 20% to 25%.
However, a special tax regime exists for holdings: it is possible not to pay taxes (or pay, but at low rates) on dividends, capital gains, and royalties. For this, certain conditions must be met.
Here, they are:
- Firstly, the holding must own at least 5% of the shares of the subsidiary.
- Secondly, the subsidiary must pay taxes at the place of registration at a rate of at least 10% or invest in other companies at least 50% of the assets. Also, the subsidiary must not be a portfolio investment for the holding.
Dutch holdings are very often used for asset protection, intellectual property ownership, or as the headquarters of international holding companies. This is due to the country’s good business reputation and tax incentives. The most famous transnational companies with headquarters in the Netherlands are Nike, Netflix, Google, Fujifilm, and many more.
Regardless of the industry your business operating in, the Netherlands can open the door to success in Europe and beyond it. Clevver is ready to provide you with the possibility to incorporate a legal entity in the country for the most reasonable cost. Click here to see details.
Benefits of Incorporating in the Netherlands
- Loyal tax legislation for foreign entrepreneurs. Only those entrepreneurs who receive income in the country pay taxes. If it was received outside the Dutch state, then the tax payout is not required.
- Wide opportunities for establishing business relations and cooperation with European companies. The opportunity to raise profits by several times rockets by increasing the number of export-import transactions.
- Strong government support for business. Company owners are under the legal protection of the state. For entrepreneurs, including non-residents, the state has developed many preferential programs. In the Netherlands, low-interest rates are offered to business owners by banks.
- Respectable jurisdiction. The Dutch legal system is clear and transparent. It eliminates the risk of any kind of economic manipulation and any kind of fraud. The presence of a Dutch company increases the reputation of the legal entity in the international market.
Incorporate with Clevver
Clevver incorporation specialists will take care of the whole business formation process which takes place entirely online. Setting up a company in the Netherlands with us takes about 1-2 weeks, maybe more depending on the company structure.
What we offer:
- Online process of business structure registration;
- Establishment of a comprehensive set of documents for incorporation of a BV;
- All documents for business registration are available digitally;
- Transparent pricing;
- Consistent customer support.
If you want to minimize tax burdens on your business and maintain an impeccable business reputation in the eyes of potential European partners — choose the “right” country for incorporation — the Netherlands fits the concept in the best way.
Clevver.io is ready to take care of all legal issues related to the incorporation of a business in the Netherlands. Use the services of our company and make your business prosper. Make an inquiry now!