Why is it beneficial for a company to incorporate in Ireland?
Attractive tax policies, skilled labor force, vast expertise in hosting international companies, a truly business-friendly environment, and the country’s widespread network of international double tax agreements (DTAs) is an incomplete list of why Ireland is one of the best destinations for doing business. On top of that, Ireland offers an excellent Holding Company Regime! There’s no question why the vast majority of the world’s top tech giants have their European headquarters in Ireland.
- Ireland is famous for its favorable tax system. The corporate tax rate is just 12.5%
- There is no Withholding Tax (‘WHT’) on dividends from Irish Holding Company to EU/tax treaty countries (it’s just one reason why establishing a holding company is Ireland’s strong suit)
- Offers a reduced rate of corporate tax for R&D/intangible
- Income tax reliefs for staff assigned from abroad, via the Special Assignee Relief Program (SARP)
- No controlled foreign company rules
- Engaged in research and development? – More tax benefits for you! 25% tax credit, to be precise
- Ireland is perfect for receiving foreign direct investments!
- Most small Limited Companies are audit exempt
Brexit-proofing? – Yes!
Ireland’s economic role will only grow after Brexit – so, if you want to Brexit-proof your business, consider taking your business to Ireland, just like many multi-billion banks and companies do.
- The country offers easy cross-border trade
- Euro currency & no exchange fees when dealing across the majority of EU countrie
- After Brexit, Ireland will be the only English-speaking country in the EU
- Irish Agency Company is a perfect setup for efficient trading, also with the UK